STAKE YOUR CLAIM IN COOKTOWN • A northern post with all amenities
• Ideal location, welcoming entrance/cool tree lined park
• 8 Large motor home/tour sites
• 35 powered sites plus 25 camp sites
• Amenities block plus managers residence and reception
Knight Frank Cairns is regarded as a market leader locally. Knight Frank has the benefit of an Australian and worldwide network of high quality commercial agency, valuations, property management, research and consulting services. Knight Frank provides strategic advice, forecasting, consultancy, insight and independent expert advice, and has longevity in the loca...
TOP END CARAVAN PARK Nestled between the mouth of the Endeavour River and Grassy Hill, with Mt Cook as a backdrop, Cooktown is a charming, historical town, unspoilt by the urgency of modern life. Its close proximity to the Endeavour and Annan Rivers, and nearby reefs, make it an ideal fishing destination. Cooktown is a good base for those wanting to do day trips north to Elim Beach, across to Laura, or south to Bloomfield, but it is too out of the way to reach many of the other attractions of the lower Cape (people with caravans leave them here at the Cooktown Caravan Park, to continue on to Cape York). Cooktown ...
8 Industrial sheds on 4,000m2 | partially leased investment Unique opportunity to secure a strong performing investment with upside. Put your business in the mix or lease out the remaining sheds to grow your income.
Features include :
• Duel Access to Macmillan Street and Endeavour Valley Road
• Shed 1 | 81m2 approximately - monthly tenancy = $9,600 pa
• Shed 2 | 54m2 approximately 1 year + 1 year = $5,181.84 pa
• Shed 3-6 | 270m2 approximately monthly tenancy = $29,790.12 pa
• Shed 7 | 180m2 approximately vacant
• Shed 8 | 228m2 approximately 3 years = $24,272.76
• Current Return | $68,844.72 per annum approximately
Mungumby Lodge FOR SALE Nature-based freehold Boutique Lodge. Current owners for the last 14 years. This great nature-based business is nestled between two World Heritage Listed sites, The Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest National Park.
The world's most famous naturalist, SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH, chose Mungumby Lodge as a base to film his highly successful 2010 documentary 'FIRST LIFE' for the BBC.
An information memorandum can be obtained by contacting exclusive agent, Tony McGrath on 0418 772 277
174 Metre Frontage to Main Street of Cooktown - Endless Opportunities! * 1.8 HA vacant, level, parcel of land located in the main street of Cooktown
* The property has 174m of street frontage and 100m deep
* Only approximately 2km from the main wharf
* Cooktown is the last major centre before trekking north to the wilderness of Cape York Peninsula.
Cooktown Caravan Park This represents a terrific opportunity to begin a lifestyle change by owning and operating your own caravan park in the well known tourist destination of Cooktown in Far North Queensland.
Following the basic real estate laws of Location, Location, Location it is situated right on the main road into town, close to the ocean and a short distance from all the towns attractions.
The residence is a solid and appealing farm style home surrounded by an amenities block and a total of 41 approved camping and caravan sites set in 1.96 ha approximately of a quiet and peaceful bushland setting. ...