GYMPIE ROAD + HAMILTON ROAD = PRIME LOCATION! * Absolute prime corner site exposure
* 164sqm Of retail space
* 77,000 Vehicles per day pass via Gympie Road
* Directly across from Westfield and Bus depot
* Price has been drastically reduced to Lease!
Directly opposite Chermside Westfield, approximately 8kms from the CBD.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Hudson Dale of Raine & Horne Commercial.
HIGH PROFILE CHARACTER COMMERCIAL * 500sqm (approx.) freestanding Showroom / Office
* Situated on 862sqm land over 2 lots
* Exposure/Signage to 70,000+ cars daily
* Prominent 29m frontage to Gympie Road
* Parking +additional storage at rear
* Flexible options to occupy part or whole
* Surplus to Vendor requirements and will be Sold!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Hudson Dale or Trent Bruce of Raine & Horne Commercial.
LANDMARK GYMPIE ROAD OPPORTUNITY * High profile 5,539sqm outbound site with dual street frontage
* Substantial 1,866sqm* existing building
* Holding income to AMF Bowl returning $474,041pa* net
* Extensive future redevelopment / value add potential (STCA)
* Within Lutwyche Road Corridor Neighbourhood Plan
* Flexible options available Occupy / Redevelop / Land Bank
* Join Major neighbours - VW, PUMA, HJ's, KFC, Coles, Dulux + more
* First time offered in 30+ years and will be Sold!
For Sale via Expressions of Interest, Closing 4pm Thursday 20th October, 2016
For further information or to arrange an inspection pl...
NEWSAGENCY FOR SALE - GREAT DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS INCLUDED LOCATION
Business is in a very strong community shopping strip with several other larger businesses nearby. Close to transport and plenty of retirement villages nearby. Strong Coles Shopping Centre.
Situated 20 mins North of Brisbane CBD
Full Distribution run.
Full list available including delivery vehicle.
* This is one of the strongest businesses in Brisbane
* Over a number years the owners have developed strong relationships with their customers and local businesses in the area
* While some businesses have struggled t...