Plush Exposed Office Building Area: 237m2 (approx)
Situated on the first level in the Landmark Building at Charlestown this luxurious office also includes:
(4) Secure under building car parks + visitor car parking Additional secure caged storage in car park Individual and open plan offices Reception and meeting rooms Huge breakout verandah Lift access Data room that also doubles as store room and print room Boardroom that can be divided by large concertina sliding doors Signage opportunity to Pacific Highway/Charlestown Road
Treat your staff to offices that are well located and beautifully appointed with natur...
Multi-Tenanted Investment Opposite Charlestown Square The property comprises a centrally located two storey commercial building boasting three street frontages on the corner of Pearson Street, Ridley Street and Hopetoun Street. With eight ground floor car spaces accessed from Ridley Street the property offers extreme convenience.
The dual tenanted building features the national organisation House With No Steps and DASH Smart Hub. Amenity is abundant, being directly opposite GPT’s Charlestown Square Shopping Centre which provides all of the essential services and retail needs.
- Current net rental income $155,783.29 per annum (approx.)
Commercial Building - 50% Leased Building Area: 1,330m2 Approx
Situated in the heart of the Charlestown CBD on the Pacific Highway and alongside the Skywalk Building this entire (2) level building with basement car park is the ideal opportunity to own your own commercial office building in a superb location. Some of its many features include:
Ground Floor tenant on (18) month lease returning $108,000pa + GST (Gross) Vacant First Floor of 730m2 (approx) with a full office fitout included (29) basement car parks off Pearson Street opposite Charlestown Square Shopping Centre Internal lift access (currently un-serviced) and u...
Renovate or Detonate Extremely rare opportunity to purchase a commercially zoned cottage with existing residential use rights. Positioned
in the family friendly suburb of Whitebridge, on the fringe of major growth suburb Charlestown, this quaint cottage is
surplus to Roads & Maritime Services’ requirements and offered for genuine sale.
- Adjacent Whitebridge neighbourhood shops
- Total site area 750sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Ideal mixed use redevelopment
For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 10 November 2016 at 10.30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle.