Regional Centre Mixed Use * 1099sqm carries a wide ranging zoning * Central area location close to mixed business and shopping * 40m frontage suitable for easy access and egress onto medium flow city access road
Woolworths anchored centre with development potential Albany Brooks Garden shopping centre is situated in the town of Albany 409 kms South East of Perth with a population of over 37,000. Albany is a city on the move with strong residential growth and a range of economically diverse primary industry prospects, such as plantation timber processing, agriculture and retail development.
- Woolworths anchor with 14 specialty stores, freestanding Large Format Retail centre and a petrol station
- Major 79,625sqm* site including 27,000sqm* of surplus development land
- Fixed specialty rent reviews underpin income growth
- Strong re...
CLOSE TO ALBANY'S CBD Only metres from Albany's CBD and on major road.
• Land area 2048m2
• Zoned Regional Centre Mixed Business allowing development of offices, service industries, trades, wholesaling, showroom, bulky goods outlet's and possibly medical centre
• 31 Campbell Road which adjoins this property and has a large building erected is also available to purchase