Corporate Distribution Headquarters adjacent to Carrington Port ---ARGUABLY THE BEST DISTRIBUTION PROPERTY IN THE PORT REGION OF NEWCASTLE---
Developed on the Property are three modern high quality buildings of concrete construction being less than 10 years old. Displaying strong corporate appeal this vacant possession opportunity is to be sold via Private Treaty with a closing date for offers. Fully sealed in a mix of concrete and roadbase hardstand the site provides high volume drive through access for articulated truck movements. Built over two levels the office space is of CBD quality including a mix of partitioned offices and high spec data cabling....
High Quality Industrial Investment - The property comprises two high quality detached industrial facilities, both of which benefit from high clearance workshops, multiple roller doors, good quality office accommodation and substantial car park areas.
- The property benefits from three (3) driveways of Gross Street providing excellent vehicular access and manoeuvrability.
- The property is occupied by two (2) separate tenants - Custom Fluidpower Pty Ltd & Cardiff Powder Coating NSW Pty Ltd.
- Buidling area - 3,953sqm.
- Site area - 9,844sqm.
- Current rental income of $491,238.11 per annum net (plus GST)
Port Precinct Warehouse - The property consists of two warehouse units both leased on short term leases until April 2016. Unit A has a rental income of $69,000 pa gross + GST. Unit B has a rental income of $71,559.24 pa + outgoings + GST.
- Erected on the site is a large modern torrens title warehouse of steel portal frame, metal deck roof and hebel and metal deck walls all built on a heavy duty concrete floor.
- Each warehouse offers excellent height clearance of approximately 9.5 metres, mercury vapour lighting throughout, roller door access and crane rails. Each unit is serviced by separate amenities.
Previous Manufacturing & Distribution Site close to Port !! Located with excellent exposure on the crest of Tourle Street before the bridge to Kooragang Island. Last use of property was as a purpose built manufacturing facility developed by ICI Australia (Orica). The site is rectangular in shape provides right hand turn access into and out of the site suitable for distribution operations. Buildings on site include an office to the frontage with multiple process and storage facilities to the rear. A large greenfield pocket of land is situated to the middle of the property ideal for development or as storage. Opportunity suitable for an occupier seeking...
In the heart of Wickham Revitalisation Zoning B4 mixed use Total land area 496m2 Corner position just minutes to the harbour Combined rent at $690.00 per week Residence renovated and in sparkling condition Possible redevelopment opportunity STCA A flexible investment/development nest egg
DISCLAIMER We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoni...
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY MODERN OFFICE/ WAREHOSUE UNIT
* High quality strata unit located in sought after inner city location, easy access to main arterial roads, transport links & port facilities * Modern tilt panel construction, aluminium framed shop front, large 5.5m roller door, 3-phase power, pallet racking & storage * Versatile fit-out comprising offices, reception, boardrooms, toilets & kitchenette on bot levels, ducted air-conditioning and various other quality inclusions throughout * Housing two established tenants on 3 year leases with 3 year options (both businesses have been operating in exce...