2274sqm Zoned Industrial 1 – Prime Canadian Location - Total land area 2274m2 - Currently returning $890 pcm ($10680 p.a) - Tenant paying outgoings - Good long term tenant, prepared to stay on - Price $159,000 - Buy as a going concern or possession available
Versatile Main Road Development Opportunity This property offers an exciting opportunity to secure a prime development site just minutes from the Ballarat CBD perfectly positioned on a highly exposed major arterial road only a few minutes walk from the iconic Australian tourist destination, Sovereign Hill. With council approval this diverse site would suit ongoing commercial uses.
The site presents the following key strengths:
- 3,591m2 (approx) of prime land over two allotments on two titles
- 73.9m (approx) of main road frontage facing major arterial road
- Diverse site mainly suitable for commercially orientated uses (STCA)
Land Bankers Take Note, Land And House Included • Total land area of 3.1 hectares or 7.6 acres (approx)
• 2.6 Hectares of Rural Living land (approx)
• 4,200m2 of Industrial 1 zoned land (approx)
• Roughcast house plus garage and workshop
• Includes 3 bed, 1 bath, separate living, has appeal
• Suit small business owner, family outdoor living
• Plenty of room to work and play on the one property
• Opportunity for land subdivision (STCA)
Freehold Property & Carnation Business (going concern) • 3 Hectres of Prime Land / development • 11,853 square metres of hydroponic hot houses • Huge shedding plus substancial plant & equipment • Magnificent 4 bedroom family residence • Direct Freeway access offering fantastic possibilities • Inspection now
Large Industrial Site In The East This large 4.64 acre (approx 1.88Ha) "Industrial 3" zoned site is well placed for buyers wanting quick access to the Western Freeway. There is an extensive road frontage and the land is currently held in 3 separate titles. A ideal site in a convenient East location. Large land parcels like this are hard to come by so don't miss this great chance to invest in the East.