TOP SHELF NATIONAL RETAIL INVESTMENT - SHINGLE INN Located on the ground floor of the iconic Monaco Resort in Caloundra. This retail space leased to Shingle Inn provides ample exposure to both pedestrian and drive by traffic, all while being only a stone's throw away from Bulcock beach.
- 175 sqm of NLA - Net return of $49,075.31 pa - Lease expiry 18 December 2019 with an additional 5 year option
RETAIL STRIP INVESTMENT - Five Fully Leased Shops - High exposure, main street
- Offered in one line (Two Lots 101 & 102)
- Total NLA – 316sq m* (internal) + 153sq m* (outdoor dining)
- Income circa $155,000pa* Net
- Tenancy areas from 28sq m* – 90sq m* (internal) + external areas
- Growth corridor
Offers to Purchase closing 4pm Thursday 8 September 2016
National Tenanted Investment - Caloundra - Total GFA 175sq m comprising of Internal Area – 98sq m plus additional 77sq m of exclusive outdoor area
- Leased to National tenant – Shingle Inn
- Five years expiry – 18 December 2019 with further options
- Net Rental Income - $53,982.84 per annum + Outgoings (Inc GST)
- Strata titled investment between Bulcock St and the Esplanade, at Pumicestone Passage
- Restaurant tenancy with external outdoor seating
Unique opportunity to have a commercial property in the centre of Caloundra. Phone enquiry code for this property: 9842
The building is designed for 4 tenancies but they can be further split.
Shop 1b is a juice bar. Shop 1a has just become vacant. This 38 sq m shop can be combined with the 90 sq m office behind to provide a street frontage large shop, or an office with a street frontage.
Units 3 and 4 are currently occupied by the owners.
With all portions let at reasonable rents, the net return, would be approx $86,000 per annum. This is $220 net per sq m for the office spaces of 90, 74, 83 sq m, and $416 net per sq m for the shop spaces of 38 sq m and 3...
FULLY LEASED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - 136sq m* (Physio occupies 104sq m & AMP 32sq m)
- $34,042.50pa current net income
- Attractive price point for investors or SMSF’s
- Dual income
- Well-appointed tenancies with modern fit-outs
- Centrepoint Marketplace has just undergone extensive refurbishment
- Long standing tenants in place
- Central CBD location
- Flanked with national tenants including ANZ and Suncorp banks
Offers to Purchase closing 12pm Wednesday 16 November 2016.
Contact exclusive agents Savills Will Carman or Peter Capps to request an Information Memorandum.
Owner Committed to Sell Off Caloundra Asset It comprises a reception area, individual offices, kitchen and three undercover secure car parks.
Previously occupied by business professionals, there is ample data, phone points and has modern appeal.
Situated in an arcade, the expansive glass shop front provides a high level of signage exposure for the passing foot traffic.
- Total area: 120 sqm*
- 3 secure car parks
- Reception area, individual offices and kitchenette
- Air-conditioned and freshly painted
- Previously occupied by solicitor and accountant
- Easy access to cafes and Bulcock Street's retail precinct
CALOUNDRA WEST INDUSTRIAL - FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY Rare opportunity to secure industrial freehold ideally located on Daniel Street, Caloundra West. Daniel Street offers direct access to Caloundra Road the areas main access road from the Bruce Highway.
~ Owner has operated a successful tyre and repair business from the location for many years
~ Great opportunity for business owners looking to cash in on the high profile location
~ Capacity to further develop the site to suit a range of businesses
~ Existing layout includes reception, large workshop or storage area plus ample hardstand
~ Fenced with double gates plus bonus ...
EXPECTATION SAVAGELY REDUCED TO MEET THE MARKET With so many options you can develop now, hold for future capital gain as Golden Beach goes berserk with a holding income of $50,000 plus or upscale the income potential with short term accommodation (e.g. Air BNB) alternatively, or construct your family
holiday home with 1,000 GFA and ten garages. Nothing else like that available on the Sunshine Coast.
Only 70 metres to the waters edge of the beach and the same to the Golden Beach shopping precinct or supermarket, medical facilities, bus stop, restaurants and cafs
an astute money in the bank opportunity not to be missed for the savvy inve...
DA Approved Boutique Redevelopment With Holding Income This prominent commercial freehold property fronting Landsborough Parade has been identified as a prime redevelopment site in Golden Beach and has an approved DA in place.
The approved plan is for a mix of commercial and residential premises which includes undercover car parking, street front commercial space and four residential units over two levels with roof top decks.
It is positioned right in the heart of Golden Beach's Shopping Village which ensures a constant flow of passing trade. Surrounding tenants include a bakery, real estate agency, BWS, Australia Post, SPAR Food Store and ...