Standalone Commercial Building For Sale/Lease in Caloundra - Sale price substantially reduced to $980,000
- Current Net income of circa $28,000 p/a of the two leased front tenancies
- When fully leased, potential $86,000 (approx) Net income per annum
- First floor currently owner occupied
- Kitchen & bathroom amenities
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internet/ telephone connections fitted
- 12 exclusive car parks onsite
38m2, 90m2 or combine for 128m2
Rent from $1,317.33 P/M Net
Located on Otranto Avenue, a major adjoining street to Bulcock Street, Caloundra opposite the Caloundra Library is this Standalone Freehold prop...
Owner Committed to Sell Off Caloundra Asset It comprises a reception area, individual offices, kitchen and three undercover secure car parks.
Previously occupied by business professionals, there is ample data, phone points and has modern appeal.
Situated in an arcade, the expansive glass shop front provides a high level of signage exposure for the passing foot traffic.
- Total area: 120 sqm*
- 3 secure car parks
- Reception area, individual offices and kitchenette
- Air-conditioned and freshly painted
- Previously occupied by solicitor and accountant
- Easy access to cafes and Bulcock Street's retail precinct
STANDALONE COMMERCIAL BUILDING - CALOUNDRA CBD Conveniently located, this 390sqm two story standalone building is in close proximity to the Caloundra CBD and all other commercial amenities.
- 390sqm situated on 370sqm parcel of land - Net income of circa $28,000 p/a of the two leased front tenancies - First floor currently owner occupied - Huge potential to increase net income or suit an owner occupier - Kitchen and bathroom amenities - 12 exclusive car parks - Significant signage opportunities
FULLY LEASED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - 136sq m* (Physio occupies 104sq m & AMP 32sq m)
- $34,042.50pa current net income
- Attractive price point for investors or SMSF’s
- Dual income
- Well-appointed tenancies with modern fit-outs
- Centrepoint Marketplace has just undergone extensive refurbishment
- Long standing tenants in place
- Central CBD location
- Flanked with national tenants including ANZ and Suncorp banks
Offers to Purchase closing 12pm Wednesday 16 November 2016.
Contact exclusive agents Savills Will Carman or Peter Capps to request an Information Memorandum.
RETAIL STRIP INVESTMENT - Five Fully Leased Shops - High exposure, main street
- Offered in one line (Two Lots 101 & 102)
- Total NLA – 316sq m* (internal) + 153sq m* (outdoor dining)
- Income circa $155,000pa* Net
- Tenancy areas from 28sq m* – 90sq m* (internal) + external areas
- Growth corridor
Offers to Purchase closing 4pm Thursday 8 September 2016
Airport Cafe / Restaurant Situated at Caloundra Aerodrome this council approved cafe / restaurant comprising a full commercial kitchen, indoor dining, office areas, warehousing and car parking is available to purchase.
This is the perfect opportunity for an owner operator to service the airport and also capitalise on the commercial kitchen for food preparation for wholesaling.
Other options could include flying schools, aviation office administration and allied industries.
Adjoining parkland and is currently configured with a modern reception area, coffee lounge/customer waiting area, offices and warehouse.
Big Block Big Opportunity - Multiple Use industrial with Two Buildings plus Hardstand Located in the Caloundra West Industrial Estate this 7,596 sqm of heavy industrial zoned land with two large sheds is ideal for an investor, developer or business end user.
Shed 1 has an area of approximately 346 m2 and Shed 2 with an office complex has an area of 934 sqm. Both are fully tenanted.
A large hardstand area completes the package. The hardstand area will be ideal for outdoor storage such as trucks, trailers, heavy machinery, cranes etc. Access is via Mark Road and is suitable for semi trailers.
Being so close to Caloundra CBD and Caloundra Rd linking to the Bruce Highw...
DA Approved Boutique Redevelopment With Holding Income This prominent commercial freehold property fronting Landsborough Parade has been identified as a prime redevelopment site in Golden Beach and has an approved DA in place.
The approved plan is for a mix of commercial and residential premises which includes undercover car parking, street front commercial space and four residential units over two levels with roof top decks.
It is positioned right in the heart of Golden Beach's Shopping Village which ensures a constant flow of passing trade. Surrounding tenants include a bakery, real estate agency, BWS, Australia Post, SPAR Food Store and ...