On offer for sale is a modern, architecturally designed tourist complex that comprises a 4-bedroom house and three studio villas on a prized 1012 m² rectangular site with street frontage to Shirley Street as well as easy side and back lane access. The sale is inclusive of the well-established accommodation business known as ‘Aloha Villas Byron Bay’ on a ‘going concern’ basis along with the furnishings, plant and equipment, a website and the trading name.
The property is located 300 meters from Belongil Beach in the tourist hub of Byron Bay, one of Australia’s ico...
Business For Sale - Tranquil Paradise on Belongil Beach - ID 8737 H NORTHERN NSW HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
The Perfect Resort for Groups and Families
- Firmly established with each apartment offering sophistication and refinement
- A mixture of beach houses, villas and penthouses sleeping up to 6 people on request
- Situated 100 metres from Belongil Beach and an 800 metre beach stroll into Byron Bay central
- Enjoy the billabong style resort pool and heated spa
- The resort cafe is open from 7.30am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch and coffee (owned and operated by others)
This quality resort has been operated by the same management since opening and the ...
Stunning Byron Bay home with Acres & Business Opportunity Sitting on 1.54 hectares of stunning natural bushland, it is hard to believe that this magnificent residence is only minutes away from Byron Bay's main street.
The home has a fabulous layout & is well appointed with most of the living areas & bedrooms overlooking the lush tropical gardens & an award winning swimming pool.
Offering multiple opportunities, either enjoy living here as an incredible family home or B&B or continue operating it as a successful holiday let.
* Totally private & luxurious environment
* Approval in place as a guesthouse
* Landscaped gardens, award winning po...
Unrivalled Byron Bay Development Opportunity - Prime location with access to Main Beach and within 2 min walk of Byron´s CBD
- 2,250sq m site with DA for 16 room boutique hotel, restaurant, pool and day spa, underground parking
- Approximately 1.5m visitors to Byron yearly
- 1hr 45 min south of Brisbane and 45 min from Gold Coast International Airport
- Holding income from 3 cottages of $200,000+ p.a
- Close proximity to a number of demand drivers
- Potential to develop into units, townhouses or a house
- Realistic vendor prepared to meet the market