Commercial Investment Opportunity - 1,061sqm Net Lettable Area - Fully Leased
- 1,736sqm corner block
- 22 on-site car parks
- Immense upside potential
- Providing a substantial income
- Healthy tenant mix all on new leases
This property is conveniently located just off the Gold Coast Highway in the Burleigh Heads/Miami area in close proximity to Burleigh Social, Black Hops Brewery and The Paddock Bakery. The property is within walking distance to world renowned Burleigh beach, cafes & restaurants, Burleigh Heads retail hub and public transport.
For additional Information or to arrange an Inspection please contact ...
BUSINESS FOR SALE - Rare Opportunity - Vibrant James Street Highly sought after position in the Heart of Burleigh Heads retail precinct
75m2 shop with frontage to James Street
Suited to a variety of businesses
For more information please contact owner's exclusive agent Stephen Smith direct on 0407 145 819
Lifestyle Business Opportunity Your chance to be part of this unique clothing company selling the latest designs all made from this amazing natural fabric.
This friendly established clothing outlet is located in the middle of Burleigh's vibrant James Street.
Occupying approximately 60m2 of floor space, all the hard work has been done ready for you to take over.
$150,000 plus Stock at value with good lease in place.
Please call for further information on this unique clothing label located in a prime location.
SECURE RENTAL INCOME ON A FIVE YEAR LEASE The subject offering comprises 150sqm* of ground floor retail space currently occupied by Lakeside Convenience, a well-established local supermarket which has serviced the local community in excess of 30 years. Features include:
Net income $58,203.64* p.a.
Five year lease expiring August 2021 with options to 2027
Ultra Prime Retail Investment - Dual Anchored Blue Chip Investment Opportunity The Property presents a rare opportunity to purchase a modern retail investment, leased to two blue chip tenants secured on long term Net leases. The Property is also underpinned with future redevelopment potential given its prime corner location adjacent to the beachfront and medium density zoning designation, which includes a development height limit of 29* metres.
The Property comprises a modern Service Station and Fast Food centre securely leased to McDonald’s and 7-Eleven. Both tenants have been in operation at the site for nearly 15* years since the complex was developed in late ...
Beachside Holding in Palm Beach This site provides 815m2 of beachside land on 2 titles with redevelopment potential. It currently houses a very popular high quality restaurant, plus an older style beach cottage, providing a substantial holding income.
- 815m2 Beachside on 2 titles
- Corner site with permanent ocean views
- Includes a restaurant plus a beach cottage
- Substantial holding income
- Numerous redevelopment opportunities
The property is located on the beachside of the Gold Coast Highway in the North Palm Beach neighbourhood centre, with permanent ocean views from it's corner position. Walk to beach, caf...
Coles Anchored Shopping Centre with Mixed-Use Development Site - 3,130sqm* centre with 74%* of NLA secured by Coles (ASX:WES) providing the largest supermarket offering in the main trade area
- 4,391sqm* development site with capacity for 140 residential apartments (maximum of 195 bedrooms) with an additional 1,260sqm* of retail (STCA)
- The opportunity offers multiple income streams including management and letting rights underpinned by a shopping centre income of $618,235pa* net (fully leased)
- Significant potential for reversionary growth in retail income through tenancy remix
- Exposure to 8.9 million* vehicles pa along Gold Coast Highway will m...
Open Plan Showroom with Main Road Exposure * Busy Main Road exposure to Reedy Creek Road
* Ground floor area of 460m2 with additional 60m2 of mezzanine office
* 2 extra offices downstairs directly off showroom
* Suspended ceilings with ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
* Huge signage opportunity
* 13 exclusive use car spaces
* Rear electric roller door access perfect for deliveries
* Available for sale or lease
Central Gold Coast Shopping Centre - Net Income $230,501 This small community shopping centre has been a solid long term investment for the current owner, providing consistent returns.
This great site sits on over 2000sqm of land close to the beach and has scope for redevelopment of up to 7 storeys.
The centre is based on the Gold Coast and currently has 6 tenants including a supermarket, pharmacy, and bottleshop and currently shows a net return to the owner of $230,501pa + gst + all outgoings.
Information will be provided on a strictly confidential basis to genuine enquiries only.
For a confidential discussion please phone Dru Morgan