DEVELOPERS/OWNER OCCUPIERS Site area of 3.528 hectares* with tremendous frontage to Princes Highway of 170 metres*.
Will suit a variety of uses including fuel, bulky goods, showroom and many more (STCA).
- Princes Highway frontage with direct access - Located in the heart of Beaconsfield between Berwick & Officer - Near the corner of Whiteside Road - Potential for smaller allotments (STCA) - Within the Officer PSP planned for a population of a further 30,000 residents
Officer Opportunity - Medical, Retail, Office or a mix! Corner site with plans to develop circa 1960m² of commercial space. Next door to the wonderful Arena Shopping Centre this site is sure to excite.
The plans at present consist of prime retail/ commercial areas. Ideal for a variety of uses - medical, service businesses, food tenancies and general retail. There are 5 distinct commercial tenancies ranging from 85m² to 575m² with a further 530m² mezzanine commercial space fronting Cardinia Rd. The plan also has two 105m² retail tenancies fronting Damon St plus a 300m² restaurant/ cafe space with outdoor seating. There are 83 cars proposed making ...
GATEWAY LOCATION – MIXED USE – 2 INDIVIDUAL LOTS!! - Two separate lots – 46-48 Station Street known as Lots 14 & 15 on PS 008335. 56 Station Street known as Lot 1 on Title Plan 620510F
- 46-48 Station, 4103m2, 68 metre frontage and 60.35 metres in depth
- 56 Station Street – 918m2, 15.24 metres and 60.35 metres in depth
- Zoned Mixed Use – Peripheral Commercial. High traffic location, close proximity to shops, schools and transport. Blank canvas and ready for new owner
- Invest in Officer’s future today, in conjunction with Places Victoria
For further details – Steve Hobson – 0418 897 411
Expression Of Interest Closing 7th August, 2015 ...