Ideal Retail/Office/Residential Development This highly sought after Commercial 1 zone development site is in the centre hub of the Bayswater business district, situated right off Mountain Hwy opposite a council car park. This property has nearby major arterial access via Scoresby Road, Mountain Highway and M1 Eastlink giving easy access to the city or Dandenong. Bayswater is in the midst of rapid growth with the rail crossing upgrade and expansion of the shopping precinct. This rare opportunity is a must to see! This property is available as vacant possession or with tenant in place as you plan your development.
Main Road Development Sites! Only 2 Remain! Express your Interest in these substantial land allotments situated on Canterbury Road within a well known showroom and bulky goods precinct.
183-193 Canterbury Road is surrounded by an elite group of national and international traders including Bunnings Warehouse, Officeworks, Petbarn, Supercheap Auto, Autobarn, McDonalds, BCF, Subway, Spotlight and The Good Guys.
Lot 2 - 193 Canterbury Rd ~ Land Area: 1.219ha* (SOLD)
Lot 5 - 187 Canterbury Rd ~ Land Area: 2,158m2* (SOLD)
Lot 6 - 185 Canterbury Rd ~ Land Area: 4,372m2*
Lot 7 - 183 Canterbury Rd ~ Land Area: 4,214m...
Investment with Future Development Opportunity! Prominently positioned on Lewis Road and situated on a huge site area of 1.8 hectares (4.5 acres) this substantial industrial facility of 7,912m2*, currently leased to two well known tenants Australia Post and Silvan Australia returning a combined annual rental of $440,283.50.
- Australia Post leases the front building comprising 5,186m2* plus canopy loading area of 813m2* and returns a rental income of $318,280 per annum plus GST.
- Silvan Australia leases the two rear buildings comprising areas of 918m2* and 995m2* and returns a rental income of $122,003.50 per annum plus GST.
Strong Investment With Upside The opportunity has arrived to secure a fantastic main road development site, with the potential to re-develop over time, whilst enjoying an income from the multiple tenancies currently operating from the site.
- Zoned Mixed Use - Currently has 8 office suites, with varied tenancies - Total building 829sqm (approx.) on a massive site of 1,950sqm (approx.) - Current income $98,325pa, with a potential income of $158,500pa (estimated) if fully leased
Work, Rest, Play - Unique Property With House, Hardstand & Warehouse This unique property located on Mountain Highway, Boronia offers purchasers the flexibility of having a fantastic industrial land/factory holding with the convenience of having a very comfortable caretakers residence on site.
- Land area 1,537sqm
- Zoned Industrial 1
- Huge concrete hardstand area
- Factory 160sqm
- Various sheds and outbuildings (all concreted floors): 160sqm
- Comfortable 4 bedroom caretakers residence 147sqm
- Total improvements of 467sqm
- 1 tonne Monorail crane
- No GST payable
For sale by onsite auction Thursday 27th of October at 12.00pm
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE * Land Area: 190 sqm (approx.)
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* A Planning Permit was issued from Knox City Council on 9 January 2014
A fantastic opportunity to secure a boutique development site adjoining busy neighbourhood shopping centre approximately 32km east of Melbourne's CBD.
A planning permit was issued for the site on January 2014 which permitted the development of a three (3) storey multi-use building with a ground retail tenancy and two (2) residential units with two (2) bedrooms each. Represents a good development of this site and worthy of re-application.
Retail Investment with Development Opportunity A fantastic Opportunity to purchase two retail shops on one title .
This exceptional offering has two street frontages, development opportunity at the rear and potential to go up (STPA)
- Two retail shops on leases combined return $32,000pa plus GST approx. - Two Street Frontages - Adjacent properties are multi levels - Perfect location in prime location of Dorset Rd Shopping - Surrounded by public parking and national tenants
For more information, please contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or John Black 0419 341 986