Substantial Light Industrial Complex * Consisting of two 340m2 galvanised steel warehouses with 25m2 offices and amenities. Air conditioned and security system
* Third freestanding warehouse of approx 220m2 at rear of property accessed from side drive
* Parking out front of premises for six vehicles on concrete hardstand
* Land area approx 2,030m2
* Quality construction in good order
* Opportunity for owner occupier needing large but versatile premises or investor,
with the option to lease as a whole or three individual tenancies
* Price reduced and vendor will consider reasonable offers
* Zoned Industrial 1
The Perfect Combination of Lifestyle & Income Set on approx 80 acres and within 15 minutes to the Geelong City Centre this is the perfect combination of opportunity and potential. This Broiler farm is income producing and boasts a capacity of 60,000 birds (approx) housed in 2 exceptionally well maintained sheds. The sheds are approx 106 metres long by 12 metres wide, boasting town water; new feeders; heaters and fogging system. The property offers exceptional growth for expansion with its flat open space and established infrastructure. The original property was a prestigious sheep station and the homestead still stands strong today. The ...
206HA Property with estimated 41 million tonne fresh basalt This property represents a significant opportunity to secure an estimated reserve of 41 million tonnes of “slightly weathered to fresh basalt” strategically located north west of Melbourne. The property is currently operated as a mixed farming (crop and cattle) enterprise.
• Land Size - 206HA (approx)
• Freehold title
• No planning overlays*
• Close proximity to Melbourne, Geelong & Ballarat
• Rail along north east boundary
• Basalt resource report and tender document available on request
Victorian Broiler Farm Portfolio – 500,000+ Bird Capacity The ‘Victorian Broiler Farm Portfolio’ comprises 11 sheds with associated infrastructure, improvements and accommodation across three individual farms. The portfolio has a history of strong productive and financial performance, underpinned by contractual arrangements with Australia’s largest chicken meat processor, Baiada Poultry Limited.
All three farms have been developed, managed and maintained to a high standard by their one owner and each farm within the portfolio has its own strategic and special benefits which makes this group of assets a highly desirable offering either as an indiv...