Development Opportunities at The Gateway to Ballarat - 5,834 square metres of development land on the corner of Midland Highway and Howitt Street
- Positioned at the gateway to Ballarat opposite the City’s showgrounds at the intersection of two of Ballarat’s busiest roads
- Close to the exit from Western Bypass, neighbours include Jeep, Shell, Selkirk, Fiat, Mitre 10 and just down the road from Ballarat New Eureka stadium
- Located on a high exposure corner allotment this site offers endless possible opportunities: including hotel, restaurants, car sales business, retail premises, service station, fast food restaurants, supermarket (ST...
Blue Chip Investment in Ballarat * Modern Industrial Office Warehouse. *A new secure lease to Bartletts Blinds has just been signed for 3 years, commencing 1st July 2016. The lease has CPI reviews . The new rent is $ $130,000pa. nett.
Bartletts Blinds is a large and successful family owned and operated business in Ballarat. This facilty is leased in conjunction with their larger Headquarters here in Ballarat and they have been in occupation of the building since 2005
The property includes a rear yard of 1,523m²and is adjacent to the Wendouree Homemaker Centre
* Call Matt Rice Facey Industrial on 0419 871 240 * Call Dav...
First Time Ever Offered For Sale This HERITAGE-LISTED church Christ the King', The Diocesan Centre and the Anglican Deanery at 49 Lydiard Street South not only offers the location, amenities and infrastructure it also provides a genuine purchase procedure via Expression of Interest.
Approximately 3,151m2 and on 1 title we offer the above three CBD buildings, all with further opportunities to develop (STCA) and multiple car parking to the rear.
The Cathedral is constructed of grey stone in the English Gothic style which was built two years after the Town of Ballarat was founded and just three years after the discovery ...
Ballarat CBD Industrial Conversion Opportunity - Zoned Commercial 1
- Excellent central location
- Total land area of 1,407m2 (approximately)
- Workshops/office 823m2 (approximately)
- Includes fully renovated 3 bedroom house
- 3 Yuille Street currently tenanted
- Dual street access and internal road
- Suitable for various businesses or redevelop
Ballarat CBD Industrial Conversion Opportunity A rare opportunity exists to purchase an inner central property which includes a large warehouse, offices and a newly renovated 3 bedroom house.
• Zoned Commercial 1
• Excellent central location
• Total land area of 997m2 (approximately)
• Workshops/Office 710m2 (approximately)
• Suit a variety of business types
• Adjoining 3 bedroom renovated house included
• Think outside the square
• Inspection highly recommended
Land and Business For Sale This property located at 19 Sheehan's lane Ballarat offers 44 acres of land with a business and a residency.
The Land has commercial licence to extract water, the licence is for 10megalitres but we can increase it to 20 megalitres,this will allow anyone to establish a bottling plant for water or any kind of beverages.
It is situated above the biggest and most pristine aquifer in Ballarat.
The Land can have various uses from agricultural to future subdivision once zoning is changed also additional warehousing facilities can be build subject to council approval.
There is also a destroyed ho...
High Profile Corner Site with Unique Development Opportunities PRDnationwide Ballarat are pleased to be able to offer for sale by Private Treaty, 5834m2 development site with an additional 2965m2 of additional licenced land located at 620 Creswick Road, Ballarat.
The site 620 Creswick Road is situated on the high profile corner of Howitt Street & Midland Highway. On one of the main entries to Ballarat with convenient access to the Melbourne Freeway while neighbouring Ballarat Central and Wendouree.
Located on a high exposure corner allotment this site offers endless possible opportunities including hotel, restaurants, car sales business, retail premis...