ONE OF A KIND 534 Parramatta Road, Ashfield presents an excellent opportunity to purchase a freestanding, two storey "A" grade highly secured office building. The property has been recently renovated with air conditioned glass partitioned offices, kitchen, toilet and shower amenities throughout and state of the art security and lighting fixtures. Located on the westbound side of Parramatta Road near the intersection of Frederick Street, two blocks down from Ashfield Bunnings with easy access to Liverpool Road and the City West Link. The property offers:
* Over 640 sqm of building space * Approx. 436 sqm o...
RARE OPPORTUNITY John Hill & Co is pleased to present a rare opportunity to purchase a three storey freestanding multi use site, currently used by a successful floor covering business for over 20 years. The site is located approximately 9kms from Sydney CBD on the prominent intersection of Parramatta Road and City West Link opposite Ashfield Bunnings Hardware with approximately 65,000 cars passing week daily. The property comprises:
* Approximately 232 sqm of land area * Approximately 355 sqm across three levels of freestanding building * Rear lane access * 7.7 lineal metre frontage along Parramatta Road * E...
LARGE CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE FOR SALE John Hill & Co presents an excellent opportunity to secure a large corner site located in the heart of the Kings Park precinct, this site is situated on the corner of Parramatta Road and Acton Street and has been clearly identified in the new Parramatta Road Draft Urban Renewal Strategy as being a key high density residential development. The site comprises of:
* Total land approx 2,175 sqm * Zoning B6 Enterprise Corridor * 90m corner frontage * Burwood Council
To view the full information memorandum or to arrange an inspection please contact Giorgio Repice on 0430 315 194.
Corner Block Development Opportunity Ground Floor Shops and Up-level Residential Development, Subject to Council Approval
- Potential Development site with 19.84m frontage and total land area 666sqm approx.
- Currently a Mechanic and Smash Repair Workshop
- Zoned: B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Close to Summer Hill Station and Light Rail, Schools, Shops and vibrant Caf Strip
Details of Potential Rental Income:
1. 7 self contained rooms at $150 per week each $1,050 per week ($54,600 p.a. )
2. Ground floor office $500 per week ($25,000 p.a.)
3. Mechanical Smash Repair Shop $2,500 per week ($130,000 p.a.)