Brilliant Site for Bulk Retail in Dalby - Retail showroom of 520m2
- 130m2 warehouse with lunchroom, office, mezzanine, Storage & Amenities
- Fully airconditioned - evaporative
- Amazing 31 Carparks at rear. (only Bulk Retail site with this quantity of parks in Dalby)
- Available Now
- Owner will modify the front and rear entries to suit tenancy subject to negotiations.
Calling all Hairdressers & Beauticians The Myall Precinct offers a rare chance of a partially fit out hairdressing salon and an unbeatable business opportunity for a motivated owner to make their mark in Dalby!
The existing fitout has taken the stress out of dealing with tradesman and it’s ready for you to move in with your product and put your personal touch on your new business loaction – what a pleasure!
This remarkable opportunity would lend itself to the passionate hair stylist and could even offer up the possibility of joining forces with a beauty therapist, or make up artist looking to dive into an exciting new branding p...
Office, retail... The possibilities are endless! Currently operating as a gym, this generous floor plate offers itself for a multitude of uses. Whether it be a large retailer, office, day spa or continue on as a gym, you must inquire now!
Situated on the busy Drayton Street, the gateway on the New England Highway into Dalby, you can't beat the exposure of incoming and outgoing traffic.
For further information or to inspect the property please do not hesitate to contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International on 0408 458 014
Retail / Office Space - Town Centre - Suit retail or small office; - Net Lettable area: 97* square metres - Car parks at rear; - Could be leased with other vacancy in the building; - Motivated Landlord!
Retail Shop & Offices - Located on busy Drayton Street - 180* square metres - Motivated landlord will negotiate on refurbishment and fitout - Great opportunity to position your business in Dalby's main throughfare - Ample on site parking
Retail / Office Space - Town Centre - Net Lettable Area: 128* square metres
- Air conditioned professional offices - Previously used for medical however could suit multitude of other users - Reception/workstations/individual offices and lunchroom - Motivated Landlord - On site car parks
Retail / Office Space - Town Centre - Suit retail or small office; - Net Lettable Area: 59* square metres - Car parks at rear; - Could be leased with other vacancy in the building; - Motivated Landlord!
NEW RETAIL/BULKY GOODS PREMISES - TOWN CENTRE LOCATION - Motivated investor will design & construct a Retail and or/ Bulky goods outlet on this site. - Up to 750*mï¿½, N.L.A. Available - Ample onsite carparking will be available - Great location - main street frontage close to Dalby Shopping World.
Retail / Bulky Goods - Main Road Location - Motivated Investor will design and construct a retail or bulky goods outlet to suit your needs. - The site is flood free and is located on the main arterial road through Dalby on the incoming side from Toowoomba. - Areas available from 500* to 1,000* mï¿½ - 30 onsite Carparks - Competitive rental rates.
Prime Position For Dalby Business - Office complex well positioned accross the road from Dalby Shoppingworld.
- Great Fitout includes Reception area, mulitiple rooms that offer a user many options.
- Electric Front Sliding Door.
- Shower and Toilet also installed.
- Split System ducted air throughout.
- 3 Undercover carparks at the rear.
- Extra Land at the rear may make help with further development potential in the future.
- Very Keen Owner is open to discuss options with a new tenant.
Motivated Landlord - Price Reduction This property is ideal for the new or start up business. Affordable and easily manageable, the property includes the existing fitout of air-conditioning, tiled entrance and carpeted office.
Located on the main street through Dalby, the Myall Precinct offers plenty of off-street parking in an easily accessible location. The previous tenants have experienced significant growth in their business over the years and are only on the move due to needing a bigger premises.
For further information or to inspect the property please contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International.